10 Year Limited Warranty
We Are Committed to Our Product
izone® is not a start-up online mattress company that may or may not be around to honor your warranty. We are an established mattress manufacturer and mattress retailer 37 years strong. We have a chain of retail stores in Saint Louis, Missouri and a 330,000 sq. ft. factory in Fontana, California with office and distribution facilities in Saint Louis. We are committed to our team mates and our customers and take pride in all we do.
What is Covered
If your izone® bed is defective in workmanship or material, it will be repaired or replaced at the company’s option according to the izone® warranty schedule. This warranty assures the following during normal wear:
- Cover will remain serviceable and free of runs and tears
- Edge tape and/or stitching will not become defective
- The foam core will not crumble, bow out or become deformed
- Mattress will continue to be serviceable and free of sagging and body impressions greater than 3/4'', provided an appropriate foundation or frame is used*
What is Not Covered
- Components subjected to abuse, including abuse intended to simulate failure
- Damages caused by shipper, dealer or installation crew
- Any part which merely exhibits normal wear, yet functions essentially as new including stretching of materials and stitching
- Tears, punctures, zippered mattress cover damage or any damage caused by improper installation, moving of the bed or improper use or care
- Failures attributed to improper design or function of associated components not manufactured by izone®
- Yellowing of the foam (this can occur naturally and does not effect the performance of the bed)
- Items sold “as is” or floor models
- Body impressions or sagging measuring less than 3/4''
- Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation or incorrect bed frame*
- Foam odor (which will generally dissipate within the first week)
*The mattress must be continuously supported by an adjustable base, platform bed, or equivalent appropriate frame with rigid center support and a minimum of 12 cross slats with center support that reaches the floor.
The warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO tears, punctures or cuts caused by accidents, abuse, improper installation of components or any negligence by the consumer or user. It is understood that this warranty does not include a normal increase in softness in the izone® material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature which does not affect pressure relief. izone® disclaims liability for any aspect of installation and any inconvenience caused by a defective part of a component.
What You Must Do
Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to the izone® dealer from which you purchased the product or direct to izone®. We will incur the cost of shipping during the period of full replacement coverage. An izone® Customer Support Specialist can provide valuable tips on how to efficiently pack your fully warranted bed with shipping material supplied by izone®. After the term of full replacement coverage, shipping of a defective product or component to izone® will be at the customer’s expense. Please telephone a Customer Support Specialist at 1-844-718-6722 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and arrange for the return of the warranted product or component. All returns must have an RA number prior to shipment.
What We Will Do
izone® will repair or replace, at the company’s option, the defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based upon Trade-In-Value of Current Manufacturing Suggested Retail Price. Trade-In-Value means that izone® will offer a credit of 100/50% of the current manufacturer’s suggested retail price for a defective component, to be applied towards the purchase of a replacement component or complete bed from izone®. See below to calculate Trade-In-Value.
|Model||100% Trade In Value||50% Trade In Value|
|izone Z1||Years 1 through 3||Years 4 through 10|
|izone Z2||Years 1 through 5||Years 6 through 10|
|izone Z3||Years 1 through 8||Years 9 through 10|
Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated herein. This warranty applies to normal residential use only. izone® can accept or reject warranty claims based upon its findings. izone® will bear no other damages or expenses. Customer maintains responsibility for installation of parts replaced under terms of the warranty. izone® reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition. This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United States and Canada. It is not applicable in U.S. territories or other countries. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Support at:
1-844-718-6722, or writing to: izone, 2440 Adie Road, St. Louis, MO 63043